Saturday, October 27, 2012

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)





  My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read from October 13-26, 2012


*Spoilers ahead*

The book was great though it seems to be lacking something. I enjoyed reading City of Bones especially the last part: it was full of action. There's just something that I can't get over with-- Jace and Clary being siblings! I never even thought that Jace was the short form of J.C., which stands for Jonathan Christopher--Valentine and Jocelyn's son. But seriously, Ms. Cassandra Clare, is this some kind of joke? They're supposed to be a couple right? I'm really wondering what will happen next..

Movie release date: August 23, 2013

*I'll edit this review and make it longer when I have time




No comments:

Post a Comment