Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finished: July 16, 2012, 8 pm

This book deserves a review.

What I liked about Harry Potter is, as you progress, the books get better and better.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is amazing! For me, it's absolutely better than the first two books! Packed with action and surprises, PoA kept me reading for a few hours, unable (and not wanting) to put the book down.

Also, I like the author's writing style. JK Rowling really knows how to describe characters well and create a vivid picture in the reader's mind. And the plot is, without a shadow of doubt, perfect.

HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban is certainly a great read; I assure you that.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment